Shady Grove Medical Center
Adventist HealthCare seeks to hire a Customer Support Representative who will embrace our mission to extend God’s care through the ministry of physical, mental and spiritual healing. If you want to make a difference in someone’s life every day, consider a position with a team of professionals who are doing just that, making a difference.
The Customer Support Representative:
The Customer Support Representative answers and places calls for radiologists. They communicate critical test results to providers, and perform other Administrative Assistant functions related to radiologists as needed. The Customer Support Representative interacts extensively with physicians and their offices, and exemplifies Adventist HealthCare’s values of respect, integrity, service, excellence, and stewardship at all times.
Qualified candidates will possess:
- High school or GED
- Be able to type 45 wpm
- An understanding of medical terminology preferred
- Competent computer and Microsoft Office skills
At Adventist HealthCare our job is to care for you. We do this by offering:
- Work life balance through non rotating shifts
- Recognition and rewards for professional expertise
- Free Employee parking
- Competitive comprehensive benefit plans offered (including health, disability, PTO and 403B retirement plan with matching and 3 year vesting)
- 100% Coverage for inpatient care – at Adventist HealthCare facilities
- 100% Coverage for urgent care nationwide – after copay
As a faith-based organization, with over a century of caring for the communities in the Maryland area, Adventist HealthCare has earned a reputation for high-quality, compassionate care. Adventist HealthCare was the first and is the largest healthcare provider in Montgomery County.
Join the Adventist Healthcare team today! Apply now to be considered or contact GSantaCr@adventisthealthcare.com for more information.
Per diem (as needed) for coverage on weekday/evening/weekend shifts
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting, registering, scheduling and checking in patients as they arrive at the front desk
- Answers and places telephone calls to and from radiologists in order to facilitate urgent results reporting
- Properly documents these procedures in the appropriate system (EMR, PACS, other IT systems)
- Facilitates departmental activities by burning CDs or other release of information procedures.
Tobacco use is a well-recognized preventable cause of death in the United States and an important public health issue. In order to promote and maintain a healthy work environment, Adventist HealthCare will not hire applicants for employment who either state that they are nicotine users or who test positive for nicotine use.
Adventist HealthCare will withdraw offers of employment to applicants who test positive for Cotinine (nicotine). Those testing positive for cotinine are given the opportunity to re-apply in 90 days, if they can truthfully attest that they have not used any nicotine products in the past ninety (90) days and successfully pass follow-up testing.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Adventist HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.