Healthcare Therapy Services, Inc. is the leading independent therapy company in the Midwest. Employing over 900 therapists and serving more than 22,000 patients annually, Healthcare Therapy Services provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services for over 100 organizations.
We currently have an opportunity for a Controller to join our team at our corporate office located in Greenwood, Indiana. The Controller will report directly to the CFO and will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the accounting department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee general accounting operations including accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets, general ledger, reconciliations, etc.
- Provide oversight for accounting department staff
- Maintain all accounts, ledgers, and reporting systems ensuring compliance with applicable GAAP standards
- Preparation and delivery of monthly and year-end financial statements
- Preparation of margin reports and various ad-hoc reports as requested by management
- Preparation of daily cash position report and monitoring of cash flows
- Maintain internal controls by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures
- Coordinate annual review process with external CPA firm
- Assist CFO in maintaining records for retirement accounts (401k Plan)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting / Finance
- 5+ years of experience in accounting or related field
- Knowledge of GAAP standards
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot table, VLOOKUP, etc.)
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
For over 25 years, HTS has been a leading provider of Physical, Occupational, and Speech Therapy services throughout the Midwest. Therapist owned and managed, we are 100% vested in perfecting rehabilitation. Find out why more than 500 therapists chose to join HTS!
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts