Brickel and Associates, LLC is a thriving collaborative, fee-for-service private psychotherapy practice in Old Town, Alexandria, Virginia that serves individual adolescents and adults, as well as couples and families from a trauma-informed, strengths-based model of care.
We are looking to hire additional therapists to join our growing team.
This is an opportunity to be employed, with a W2 position, at an established thriving private practice, specializing in trauma-informed care.
The ideal candidates are self-motivated, warm and flexible psychotherapists interested in an hourly position that has growth potential, as we continue to expand our office. We are looking for therapists who want to be integral part of our team!
Clinical experience and enjoyment working with the following a must:
- Trauma and Dissociation
- Eating Disorders
- Maternal mental health
- Couples and Relationships
The candidate must be curious about continuing their professional growth as a therapist and enjoy continuous learning and furthering their education. Independent Virginia license to practice (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, Psy.D., Ph.D., etc) is required.
Daytime, evening and weekend hours available. Each therapist must work at least one evening or weekend shift and a minimum of 12 hours per week. There is growth potential to expand these hours for the right candidate who joins our team.
- Full caseload of client hours
- Competitive pay structure
- Payment of your licensing fees
- Liability insurance coverage
- 401k retirement plan eligibility and contributions by the practice
- Paid parking
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Case consultation
- Consultation hours toward EMDRIA certification
We provide a warm and collegial atmosphere that includes regular office meetings and collaboration among therapists.
If this sounds like you, please send a cover letter expressing interest and your CV either through Indeed or directly through our website - www.brickelandassociates.com
(only applications that have both the cover letter and CV will be considered and receive responses).
If this sounds like someone you know, please feel free to forward this posting along.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $75.00 - $95.00 per hour
- relational therapy: 1 year (Preferred)
- working with addictions: 1 year (Preferred)
- trauma treatment: 1 year (Required)
- relevant clinical: 1 year (Required)
- Virginia Psychotherapy (Required)
- Virginia Psychotherapy (LMFT, LPC, LCSW, PhD) (Required)
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement