FMRS Health Systems’ mission is to serve individuals, families and communities through prevention, treatment and recovery services, ensuring that help today leads to a better tomorrow. We are seeking a dedicated Substance Use Disorder (SUD) Therapist that is passionate about helping others and shares our desire to meet people where they are on their journey to wellness. We need someone who sees possibilities, not problems. Someone that embraces change and enjoys working in a team environment. Someone that will help us grow and consistently improve the care we provide men and women in our region.
Substance use disorder experience is preferred however recent/new graduates will be considered. The SUD Therapist is instrumental in our consumer’s treatment and recovery from substance use disorder. SUD Therapists provide high quality, compassionate care including services required for those receiving Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT), to a wide range of individuals with SUD, Co-Occurring and Behavioral Health diagnoses. The SUD Therapist will facilitate group and individual therapy, assess, plan, oversee and document their consumer’s recovery as well as participate as a member of the treatment team. The position is full time with the typical work week being Monday through Friday. FMRS Health Systems, Inc. is an approved site of the National Health Service Corps.
· Master’s Degree in a Social Service-Related Field
· Licensed, or License Eligible Preferred
· A Passion for Working with Co-occurring Substance Use and Mental Health Disorders Preferred
· Population specific training provided
· Free ADC supervision
· Staff development funding provided for ongoing training.
· Health Insurance
· 401(k) Pension Plan with company match
· Paid Vacation, Sick Leave & Holidays
· Disability, Life/ADD Insurance
Send resume to: HR Department, FMRS Health Systems, Inc., 101 S. Eisenhower Drive, Beckley, WV 25801
An EOE Employer
Job Type: Full-time