INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR AN AWARD WINNING COMPANY
WITH A FOCUS ON MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS?
Aegis Living is the luxury provider of Assisted Living and memory care that has a strong presence and an outstanding reputation in the Senior Living industry. We have 30 West Coast Communities, 2000 amazing residents and 2200 service-focused employees. We are continuing in our growth with 10 in development in the Greater Seattle area.
Come join the Aegis team as Event and Program Marketing Manager for our Corporate Office located in Bellevue, WA. We provide "best in class" employee and resident events. The Event & Program Marketing Manager is responsible for strategy, planning, and oversight of the company's internal and external events and meetings. Our chosen Event Manager will be skilled in event and project management and have the expertise to manage multiple projects, and interact with cross-functional departments.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Build strategic event management plans and oversee all phases of planning.
- Consult with executive leadership on strategizing and event planning, including new events and improving upon existing events.
- Maintain master calendar of events to ensure optimal scheduling; work with appropriate internal partners to identify and manage potential conflicts or gaps.
- Manage event timelines and prioritize multiple projects under quick deadlines.
- Work collaboratively with in-house partners: Marketing Communications, PR, sales, & development to prepare and manage event communications and planning.
- Manage all aspects of events: speaker recruitment and management, vendor & speaker booking and contract negotiation, logistics, staffing coordination, presentation and materials support and on-site event management.
- Attend all major events and ensure 'beginning-to-end' excellence.
- Work with strategic marketing partners to evaluate and manage sponsorship opportunities, benefit details, staffing and attendee scheduling.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
What Will Set You Apart:
- Bachelor's degree in a job-related area and/or 5+ years of broad event planning experience.
- Corporate Event Planning experience preferred.
- Subject matter expert regarding event planning and logistics.
- Strong project management, organizational skills; excellent attention to detail.
- Receptive to change – flexible.
- Successfully collaborated with internal teams; strong interpersonal skills.
- Proven abilities in decision making, priority setting, planning and multi-tasking, demonstrating excellent project and personal time management skills.
- Strategic partner and vendor relationship management experience.
- Deep knowledge of planning various types of events and professionally working with high-profile speakers, industry best-practices, and managing service providers, with a proven track record of producing high-quality events.
- Capable of self-managing and completing multiple projects with competing priorities within a rapidly changing environment.
- Superior problem-solving abilities. Extreme attention to detail and organizational planning.
- High level of professionalism, maturity, emotional intelligence and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Research us. Ask around.
Find out why we are a recipient of the 2017 Glassdoor Employees Choice Award. Discover additional information about our organization and events to include Epic and Blue Moon at www.aegisliving.com
This really is a great place to work!