United States,New York,Long Island City
High School Diploma/GED
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
This role will support the leadership team within Analytics and Information Management group in GCB.
- Provides administrative support to Global Head, Decision Implementation, Capabilities & Innovation, and IM leadership team
- Handles incoming calls, respond to inquiries, and clarifies company policies and procedures relating to administrative
- Maintains frequently changing calendars through Outlook.
- Coordinates all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls.
- Prepares and reviews materials and correspondence for meetings.
- Assists with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents.
- Coordinates frequent travel arrangements; both international and domestic.
- Prepares, reconciles, and tracks expense reports through T&E system.
- Organizes and secures highly confidential company and employee information.
- Serves as back up support for other managers or administrative staff when required.
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.)
- Ability to gain a strong command of new systems (T&E, P2P, Citi Travel, and others.)
- Supply requisitions
- EERS reviews
- New employee on-boarding and off-boarding
- Coordinate training requirements for the team
Prior experience supporting a senior level executive is required (at least 5 years.)
Prior experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
College degree preferred.
Expertise in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing a must.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Detail-oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism; exercises sound judgment.
Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to work flexible hours with additional overtime as needed.
Ability to manage meeting schedules across time-zones & geographies
Flexible work schedule to accommodate time-difference with manager’s location
Comfortable working in a global/virtual setting
Quick response times.