Full-timeEstimated: $44,000 - $62,000 a year
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Retirement Plan
- Equipment Repair
- Air Conditioning
- Farm Machinery
- Associate's Degree
Full Job Description
This position will cover Western North Dakota
To service and support all equipment sold by the company, off-site from the company location. Will also work in company shop when not working off-site
- Provide field service in a timely and courteous manner as directed by Service Manager, with the possibility of weekend and after-hours service calls
- Diagnose and repair all systems contained on equipment represented.
- Communicate directly with equipment owners, operators, and management.
- Handle diverse situations by maintaining customer/company relationships.
- Provide expert field service with a minimum of comebacks.
- Read and interpret hydraulic and electrical schematics and apply this knowledge to aid in the timely repair of all products represented.
- Hook up and interpret results using Electronic Service Tool for diagnostics.
- Order and install all parts and supplies required for equipment repairs, and post work orders
- Complete and submit all required service-related documents in a timely manner.
- Use and maintain all manuals, schematics, and electronic media provided by company.
- Operate and repair Precision and Product Application systems.
- Apply and use hand, power, and pneumatic tools supplied by company properly
- Maintain Service Vehicle, both mechanically and cosmetically to promote company image.
- Maintain all parts, supplies, tools, and safety equipment in the vehicle.
- Function day to day within company mandated safety guidelines.
- Participate in company and manufacturer sponsored product training seminars
- Participate in weekend and after hours on call service rotation.
Basic electrical, hydraulic troubleshooting skills, welding, schematic reading, EST computer use and interpretation. Diagnose and repair diesel engines a definite plus. Air conditioning service experience beneficial.
Two-year associate degree or equivalent training and experience with agricultural equipment repair is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- agriculture equipment repair: 3 years (Preferred)
- diesel engine repair: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Only full-time employees eligible