The Screen Print Production Artist is responsible for producing print ready artwork for decorating customer orders.
- Convert customer logos into artwork suitable for screen printing.
- Create proofs from customer artwork instructions for customers to approve.
- Communicate with production staff to evaluate print specifications.
- Communicate with customer service representatives to clarify instructions and prioritize jobs.
- Maintain and archive files on server.
- Perform additional duties as assigned by management.
- Graphic Design experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop Required.
- Screen Printing experience preferred.
- Ability to understand and follow complex instructions.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to organize, multi-task, plan, and prioritize daily tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work independently and be highly motivated.
- Ability to effectively communicate and present information.
- Ability to meet deadlines and produce quality work.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 /hour