VISUAL DISPLAY MANAGER – HOME OFFICE – AUSTIN, TX
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
Reporting to the Director of Visual Merchandising, the Visual Display Manager will oversee special projects from conceptional design through installation including wholesale showroom setups, press previews and business initiatives. The Visual Display Manager will project manage the creation of visual merchandising displays for new product categories and seasonal launches by closely working with cross functional departments and outside vendors.
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- Run special projects for the department from conceptual phase to installation. Partner with vendors for the production of the displays as well as source needed props. Special projects consist of showroom set-ups, press previews, concept initiatives in stores.
- Support special projects with print files created with the graphic direction and approved marketing assets.
- Coordinate all aspects and communication on logistics, installation, and needs for all special projects and display roll-outs.
- Owner of the window and display guide for roll-outs to retail stores.
- Ensure prototypes & displays arrive on time for seasonal mock store set-ups and for roll-out to the field by managing due dates within the creative process.
- Maintain and keep updated the department calendar on all display projects to ensure projects and tasks are planned accordingly. Coordinate with cross-functional teams on any updates or changes. Ensuring that calendar requests are current and communicated to the visual merchandising team.
- Project manage to align the Director of Visual Merchandising with outside vendors to ensure we hit the creative & operational milestones and complete projects on time.
- Own the sample & prototype closet. Track and receive all elements for display/prototypes and set-up in the mock store for review and approval.
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InDesign & Illustrator Adobe programs to create visual directives and print production files.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word & Power Point.
- Proficiency with Mac.
- Flexible travel schedule for last minute priorities and business needs.
- Must be able to travel 10+ weeks a year.
- At least 7 years of experience in store and/or corporate visual merchandising and display.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to cross-functional partners and vendors.
- Proven ability to drive display creation and production for special projects and roll-outs.
- Innovative and creative mindset for display and environment creation, and for problem solving.
- Strong organizational and time management skills as a project manager.
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing business needs.
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross functional teams.
- Ability to adapt and operate within various business cultures and practices.