Security Clearance – Secret clearance REQUIRED.
An Active Secret Security Clearance is a requirement for this position. Please do NOT apply unless you are in possession of the required CLEARANCE.
Summary of duties –
Performs general laboratory duties such as sample preparation, cleaning of laboratory equipment, instrumentation, and glassware, routine equipment maintenance, inventory, and basic laboratory cleanup and maintenance. Other duties will be assigned as needed.
Specific description of duties
Education / Specialized training –
- This position is located at NSWCDD Bldg 1480
- Previous laboratory experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Background in biology or other related fields preferred, but not required.
- Perform any other assignments or tasks as needed or requested by management to assist in accomplishing the organization’s mission, objectives and goals.
- Two shifts available; nights (11 pm – 7 am) and days (7am – 3 pm). Must be flexible regarding days worked.
Security Clearance – Active Secret clearance required
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 or more years of college or equivalent work experience. Science majors preferred, but not necessary.
Prism Maritime is an EEO/AA Employer.