Managing Delivery Architect - Pre-Sales Solutions Architect-046746
As a Pre-Sales Solutions Architect you will advance Capgemini’s Cloud Integration practice, which provides Application to Application integration, ESB, Messaging, API Management related professional services to accounts and clients.
You will provide the technical leadership for our customer’s strategic IT programs and initiatives.
You will lead and work closely with our Customers, Client Executives, Delivery architects, Technology partners, and our Executive leadership team in developing complex and transformational technology strategies and solutions.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Partner with the Capgemini account sales team to drive new Cloud Integration/Middleware/API Management services revenue;
- Provide technical support on pre-sales calls, solution presentations, and assist the Account Executive(s) with managing the deal cycle
- Translate customer business objectives and requirements into Application integration/API Management based solutions and assist with level-of-effort estimates to implement such application integration solutions
- Drive and/or Provide inputs for RFI and RFP responses, including solution design, effort estimates, staffing plans, timelines, implementation methodology and financials.
- Design detailed and well-formed architectural strategies and describe, defend, and lead adoption of those strategies with our client leadership.
- Develop customer specific architectures, solution roadmaps, proposals, and business plans.
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers by anticipating customer needs and identifying appropriate cloud integration solution alternatives
- Respond to customer questions and objections on technical issues
- Validate technical recommendations against customer requirements and assist with preparing statements of work (SOW)
- Provide informal training and mentoring to customers and other Capgemini employees
- Advise Capgemini internal teams regarding industry and vendor trends such that Capgemini continues to be well-positioned to assist our customers in Application Integration and API Management space.
- Help build the Capgemini Application/Cloud Integration practice via assistance with recruiting, training, and certifications, partnering with practice leadership and sharing in the responsibility of success in this.
- Minimum 15 years’ industry experience, at least Bachelor’s Degree in any Engineering discipline
- At least 10 years of hands on experience implementing and architecting with an enterprise-level middleware platform, ESB(s), Gateway(s), Messaging, API Management solution (ex; Tibco, webMethods, Biztalk, Oracle SOA, Apigee, Boomi etc).
- At least 6+ years of prior pre-sales experience supporting extensive multi-technology RFPs/proposals and providing architectural guidance or leading strategic decisions on the acquisition of software platform(s) for enterprise application integration needs.
- At least 6+ years of demonstrated ability to lead technical workshops, architectural sessions, and conversations with the goal of recommending integration solutions and discussing alternative solutions
- At least 6+ of prior experience demonstrating ability to take joint ownership of the assigned accounts/opportunities with the Account Executive and lead account management on technical issues
- Demonstrated experience (via multiple examples) of successfully presenting architectural strategies and having those strategies adopted
- Experience interacting with C-level and key enterprise stakeholders in an advisory capacity.
- Team player, ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams across sales, delivery, operations
- Demonstrated ability to manage time & assignments effectively, including when participating in multiple assignments at a time.
- High level tech/ function understanding of Public Cloud solutions i.e, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Azure.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
- You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
- You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
- You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
- You are seen as a role model in your community.
- Qualification: 12+ years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
- Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
- Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
- Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
- Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Job Project Manager
Primary Location US-IL-Chicago
Organization NA AS