Collective Retreats is seeking an Events Coordinator to assist the Event Manager with the sales, planning, and production of high-quality events in collaboration with clients, vendors, Collective Retreats team, and help us to grow our valued brand.
Overview: Collective Retreats:
Collective Retreats operates luxury retreats in premium destinations. We create amazing experiences through luxury canvas tent retreats with beautiful décor and amenities. We focus on delivering authentic, local experiences for our guests with service on the level of what you would find at a 5-star hotel. We also work with our clients and partners to host special events at our retreats, such as weddings, corporate groups, media/influencer events, birthday celebrations, and much more.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Lead Development and Sales—Answer and communicate with event inquiries and leads via email and phone, assist in the research and development phases for event proposals
- Business Operations—Assist with creating and maintaining event budgets and event management database
- Internal Operations—Effectively coordinate and communicate with relevant departments by creating, updating, and distributing event-related documents
- External Operations—Secure preferred vendors and hiring on-call staff for events
- Marketing—Update and manage profiles for online event channels, conduct market research and monitor competitor offerings
- Assist the Event Manager with event sales, management, and execution as needed
Requirements for Employment:
- Strong interest in event sales and venue management or related field
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University, pursuing a degree in hospitality or related field is a plus
- Approachable, presentable and professional – desires to create amazing experiences for our clients, must demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Hard-working, enthusiastic, flexible – desires new challenges and is self-motivated, ability to work independently as well as in a team setting, comfortable in a fast paced environment
- Extremely well organized with a strong attention to detail – manage multiple projects and time-sensitive demands
- Highly proficient with computer and cloud-based applications – innovate and learn new systems and tools quickly
Compensation & Perks:
- Fluent in English
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
- We offer a competitive compensation package, including cash compensation and options in the business
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Healthcare benefits
- Free and discounted nights (per our company benefits policy) at any Collective Retreat location