Our mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) - New Business is an energetic customer-facing professional who will on-board, engage, and retain new customers participating in Glassdoor's Proof-of-Concept program by driving understanding of our product offerings, as well as the growing Employer Branding and Online Recruiting space. They will assist in both the pre- and post-sale lifecycle for Glassdoor's portfolio of customers, serving as a trusted advisor for each. The CSM - New Business is measured on the retention of an assigned book of business within the portfolio of Glassdoor's customers. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about our solutions as they are about providing an exceptional experience for every customer.
- Partner and work very closely with partners in New Business Sales by providing pre-sale consultation on pricing guidelines, market suitability, and account management strategies
- Continue to work with customers and Sales post-sale to achieve established success criteria, demonstrate return on investment, and ensure customer conversion to an annual partnership
- Onboard and educate customers about Glassdoor's products
- Produce and conduct Executive Business Reviews, engaging with client counterparts at various levels of the organization as well as potential Agency partners
- Analyze and monitor data related to account performance, anticipating customer needs and developing solutions
- Monitor and run employer content and recruitment advertising campaigns including pay-per-click (PPC), job slots management, display advertising, and profile branding to ensure consistent product performance and delivery
- Serve as a liaison between internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met; coordinating amongst implementation, sales, sales operations, marketing, finance, and product teams
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of customers' business drivers and recruiting goals, and steer program activities to align with those initiatives
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience from pre-sale to conversion
Key Competencies include:
- Product Delivery and Expertise:
- Capability to communicate brand/products effectively and clearly both cross-functionally (sales, product, marketing) and externally (customers) over multiple mediums
- Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills:
- Ability to synthesize complex data into clear insights for customers
- Managing Work and Collaboration:
- Highly organized, proactive, self-starter, and phenomenal teammate with a love of continually improving the processes around you
- Communication and Emotional Intelligence:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, coupled with strong empathy for customers and their success
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B environments with preference for customer success, account management, sales or consulting background (some sales experience preferred)
- Previous experience in Pay-per-Click (PPC) advertising campaigns or online recruiting highly beneficial. Basic understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and/or HTML, XML, advertising tracking mechanisms a plus
- Enthusiasm for online advertising/media, marketing, and/or talent acquisition space is a requirement!
- Experience using SFDC (or similar CRM) and Customer Success Analytics platforms such as Gainsight or Totango are a plus
- Occasional travel for in-person customer meetings
- Commitment to Glassdoor's mission and values
- Consistent track record of successfully being measured to retention goals is a plus
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage, with 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- Conveniently located office in the heart of downtown San Francisco (Embarcadero)
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Fully-stocked break rooms with complimentary food and drinks
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.