We are looking for a compassionate Home Health Aide to provide assistance in daily living and personal care services in patients homes in accordance with an established care plan during the weekend.
Responsibilities of the CHHA include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide health care services in patients residences.
- Accompany patients to doctors office or to hospital if needed.
- Assist with client’s personal care activities.
- Monitor patients (vital signs, temperature, respiration, etc) and report on their condition.
- Maintain patients care records and document.
- Assist patients with mobility and physical therapies/exercises.
- Provide companionship and basic emotional or psychological support.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Should Have Valid Employment Petmit
- Should have valid HHA certificate of New Jersey State.
- Working experience as home health aide is desired but not must
- Familiarity with basic nutrition and personal hygiene standards
- Nursing and health care administration skills
- Caring and compassionate personality
- Should have own reliable Transportation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour
- CHHA (Preferred)
- Driving License (Preferred)