We're ALDI, one of America's favorite grocers. We've grown a lot in the past few years, expanding our reach and customer base all around the country. Whether it's in customer service or our exceptional products, we owe our success to the efficiencies we create in every corner of our company and the people at each level who make that happen.
Our National IT Department supports every part of our organization – from Finance and Project Management to Logistics, Operations, Warehouse and more. Our team of IT managers, analysts, specialists and service desk technicians drive innovation and lend their expertise to our people across the entire company, building careers that are both challenging and rewarding.
In this role as an IT Analyst, you will be a member of the Information Management team supporting programs and projects that affect business users across all areas of the business. The ideal candidate for this role will have experience working within applications; understand technical application integration between software’s and systems to support 35,000 users. The IT Analyst will engage with the business to consult on their needs and establish relationships to strengthen communication. The candidate will partner with the manager to operationalize the overall strategies. Your primary focus will be on application project management and acting as a main contact person between IT software/hardware teams and key business liaisons; therefore, a strong technical background is a must. The selected candidate will be asked to lead projects that are currently underway, manage scope, set expectations, and assist management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
Education and Experience:
- Communicates and models the vision and values of the organization to create a proper work environment and sense of teamwork among employees.
- Assists the IT Manager in assuring compliance with established operating policies and procedures.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of business processes; identifies and recommends changes to related software and hardware to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Maintains, manages, and has a complete understanding of the list of user requirements and open issues.
- Coordinates plans for testing, documentation, training and rollout.
- Participates in project or committee meetings as required.
- Provides initial support to users after initial project rollout.
- Assists the IT Manager with all project management related responsibilities.
- Effectively communicates status and creates required project reporting for all appropriate participants.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT or a related field.
- 3 years’ experience working as a Project Manager (Charter/Scope/Delivery).
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Expertise and a minimum of 3 years of experience in Application Management.
- Expertise and a minimum of 3 years of experience supporting Application Integration (Systems and/or Software).
- Experience working with an Intranet (release, migration or enhancement).
- Experience working with communication Software (Office365/SharePoint)
- Experience working for large multinational organization.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- Experience working with Interact software (a plus).
ALDI offers competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Strong communication and cooperation skills.
- Understands the strategy, organizational authority, interdependence of job duties, systems, and services of the company.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of business system environments and processing requirements.
- Understands overall data flow from user specifications considering all input and output, hardware, software, and the operating environment.
- Knowledge of the functions and purposes of software in a personal/network computer environment; skill of using its commands to organize and analyze files and information.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to define specifications from user requirements.
- Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
- Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
ALDI is committed to equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. As a proud Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), we do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual stereotyping, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), or any other protected characteristic. Employment may be contingent upon ALDI's receipt of an acceptable and job-related drug test, motor vehicle report, and/or reference check, as applicable and permissible by law.