- Collects all member charges.
- Posts charges to accounts from club revenue centers.
- Mails monthly member statements.
- Receives and processes payments on accounts.
- Audits point-of-sale charges.
- Responds to member billing inquires.
- Performs miscellaneous office responsibilities.
- Prints daily sales and other revenue reports as requested.
- Processes inter-club billing.
- Assists with clerical work in the accounting department.
- Enter invoices to proper accounts.
- Makes and records cash deposits.
- Assists controller in preparing month-end financial statements.
- Maintains vendor contact records.
- Reconciles vendor statements to assure that all invoices are accounted for.
- Interacts with department heads regarding credit memos and invoice problems.
- Operates telephone switchboard; answers the telephone; transfers calls to proper extensions; takes messages for members and staff.
- Greets members and guests.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail.
- Collects and posts outgoing mail.
- Maintains supply of club information for members.
- Performs on-or off-site errands.
- Performs general office work such as work processing, filing and operating copy and fax machines.
- Maintain clean and neat appearance of reception area.
- Manage “lost and found” items.
- Completes other appropriate assignments made by the controller.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Office programs and have good computer skills in general, should possess excellent written and oral communication skills, must be an extremely organized individual and be motivated to work through tasks independently, have the ability to operate a multi-line telephone switchboard.
Benefits include health, dental and life insurance. PTO time is paid in accordance with Club policy and begins after 90 days of employment. We offer a complimentary employee meal during each shift.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)