Mountain Supply and Service, is seeking a Sales Representative to work from the Houston, TX area. This person needs to have a strong background in Biocidal Treatments in Frac applications and/or Well Completions and be personally motivated to achieve success.
The Water Solutions Sales Representative leads customer growth initiatives with primary sales responsibility for Biocide treatment and support of existing product sales and service programs for Mountain Supply & Service, LLC. This individual must be a proven “dealmaker” with a strong focus on closing new business and up-selling existing customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Business Growth: Participates actively in development and implementation of strategic and tactical marketing and sales business plans that increase gross profit and expand market share.
- Provide Customer and Staff Technical Support: Understand market needs and quality requirements; give specific suggestions on how to improve application performance using Mountain Supply & Service, LLC products, assuring full understanding of relevant technical issues and involving - If required - Mountain Supply & Service, LLC R&D and Analytical Services to run specific tests.
- Working closely with processes on pad to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Develops on an on-going basis, market intelligence required to gain competitive information as well as identify new applications for existing products in order to gain a competitive edge.
- Support differentiated sales of Mountain Supply & Service, LLC products through customer presentations, delivery of appropriate samples, participation at product trials and evaluation and discussion of results.
- Emphasizes profitability when selling various products to the customer by identifying value added components of company products in order to create market demand.
- Keeps abreast of new developments within market space so that research and development can create profitable products.
- Assists in creating competitive pricing strategies that articulate the added value of Company products.
- Leverage contact base with E&P companies to introduce the company’s technologies to the following groups: Frac Engineers; Completions Engineers; Production Engineers; Frac Water Management; Asset Management.
- Provide market insight and direction to senior management for product/service positioning, pricing strategies, commercialization, and launch strategies.
- Represent the Company at key industry events including but not limited to trade shows, conferences, and corporate presentations.
- Effectively involve technical support to work with new and existing clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree with five or more years of sales experience in the oil and natural gas industry with progressive levels of responsibility; or equivalent work experience and training.
- Understanding of basic oil field water treatment chemistry desired.
- Must be an effective problem solver and team player whom is able to work closely with operations and management to drive customer satisfaction.
- Track record of new customer generation and a strong existing network within the oil and natural gas industry.
- Results oriented individual with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Available to travel up to 75% of the time covering the Houston and Midland markets.
- Able to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Strong leadership, planning and organizational skills.
Work Schedule and Benefits:
- Work will generally be conducted in customer offices but may include a field and warehouse environment
- Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, must be able to travel up to 75% and work nights and weekends as the job duties demand
- Paid holidays, Paid time off, 401(k), Medical, Dental, LTD, STD, Life and Vision Insurance, Commission plan eligible