- Yves St. Laurent and Giorgio Armani Beauty are known for luxurious service, innovative products, and for the people behind them. The Freelance Makeup Artist will assist the store team in creating a memorable service experience for the client. Due to the flexible nature of the position, this role will be at various locations vs. a permanent retail store.
- Connect with clients and determine their needs.
- Create a luxury experience with brand-specific selling behavior (including product demonstration.)
- Empower the client by teaching them how to use their products.
- Achieve sales objectives by engaging clients in the following areas of our multi-expert brand: Skincare, Makeup, and Fragrance.
- Attract new customers.
- Express a passion for beauty and cosmetics.
- Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product.
- Attend seasonal brand-hosted training seminars and/or digital learning modules
- Work closely with National Makeup Artists team.
- Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
Training, Learning and Development:
- High achievers are eligible for further professional development programs through the Brands’ Career Path Program. Areas of specialty include: makeup artistry, skincare and leadership.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Makeup artistry or cosmetic sales experience preferred.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be reliable, dependable and punctual.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, possibly including nights, weekends and/or holidays.
Hourly rates for this position range from $18-$30 hourly depending on location and experience.