Fast growing $80mm consumer goods manufacturing company seeks motivated Assistant Controller. This is “hands-on” position and requires strong mfg. and inventory experience.
In this role, you will create and monitor the company's accounting and finance operations and will serve as the point of contact for all accounting matters for several associated companies while working directly with the company's Controller and CFO. Accountable for overseeing and managing the fiscal operations of multiple associated companies in the preparation, processing, and monitoring of revenue and expense activities. This includes the preparation of financial statements and other specific supporting schedules, analysis, reports and reconciliations with overall responsibility over the maintenance of financial records and procedures. T
Actively monitors and completes period-end close responsibilities to ensure deadlines are met and all required activities are performed timely and accurately; this includes the preparation and/or review of period end journal entries, accruals and moderately complex analyses..
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Previous public accounting experience highly desired, CPA or parts passed
- 4+ years progressive experience in accounting
- Proficient with Microsoft Office required,
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to work with and manage process flows with individuals located in different operations and not under your direct span of controls
- Experience with Quickbooks or similar and converting into a JDE or similar environment highly desirable.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Detail oriented with good organizational skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Accounting: 4 years (Preferred)
- Inventory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 3 years (Required)