We are now accepting applications for Restaurant Manager for our busy summer season!
Expectations/Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Demonstrate a hands-on attitude. Be an active and integral part of the team. Lead by example. Inspire. Be the model of professionalism, commitment, dedication and passion. Go the extra mile to ensure a smooth operation to exceed guest expectation. Build morale and spirit.
- Ensure Guest service standards are not just met, but exceeded. Promote guest service attitude (guest focused and guest driven). Perform table visits for customer interaction/feedback.
- Schedule Associates based on needs of business and within budgetary guidelines.
- Daily management of staff to ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure proper equipment operation/maintenance.
- Ensure proper safety and sanitation standards are followed.
- Ensure accurate inventory, ordering and rotation procedures are in place to ensure accurate food cost and utilization of products within budgetary guidelines.
- Hire, train, develop, support, motivate, coach, counsel and evaluate performance of Associates in a timely manner and within company guidelines and to ensure performance that fosters team spirit.
- Long and short-term planning of day-to-day operations.
- Maintain open and cooperative communication and working relationship with upper management.
- Attend weekly staff meetings and other meetings as necessary to ensure efficient communication.
- Administrative duties as assigned.
- Maintain safe, positive work environment. Promote Open Door Policy.
- Previous experience as a Supervisor in a high volume environment.
- Degree preferred, but equivalent experience will be considered.
- Food safety certification preferred.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm, passion and energy. Strong work ethic. Self-motivated. Goal-oriented. Team-oriented. Positive attitude. Outgoing personality.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills – clear and concise. Excellent Computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word and POS system.
- Organized with good time-management skills. Attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Multi-task and work well under pressure. Be a problem-solver. Be flexible and adaptable to changing environment.
Flexibility in scheduling, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
We offer competitive wages in a positive, team-oriented working environment with benefit potential including medical, dental, life, 401(k), paid-time off, employee meal, room rate discounts, etc.
Job Type: Full-time