1. Responsible for administering each assessment according to the specific policies and procedures outline by each vendor.
2. Responsible for ensuring that all test security policies and procedures are strictly followed.
3. Responsible for communicating any questions, concerns, suggestions, or clarifications.
4. Review prior to actual administration of assessments, all manuals and ancillaries, list of students receiving accommodations, and verify that students receiving accommodations are grouped appropriately.
5. Report suspected testing infractions to the School Testing Coordinator, Principal, or Testing office.
6. Performs other duties as assigned.