Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., one of the world's largest insurance brokers, provides a full range of retail and wholesale property/casualty (P/C) brokerage and alternative risk transfer services globally, as well as employee benefit brokerage, consulting, and actuarial services in the United States. We also offer claims and information management, risk control consulting, and appraisal services to clients around the world.
Looking for a detail-oriented marketing specialist to help support Gallagher’s property and casualty division’s implementation of marketing campaigns and marketing initiatives. The marketing specialist assists in driving sales and brand awareness through the coordination of projects related to marketing, advertising, social media, digital and more. This role manages projects, campaigns, and budgets and provides general administrative assistance for the divisional marketing team. Daily tasks will include timeline creation and management, proofreading, status updates, communication across multiple internal and external departments, budget management and maintenance, maintenance of departmental archives and files, and more. Must be able to communicate effectively across different levels of the organization, and meet deadlines for multiple projects.
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with colleagues, managers, stakeholders and vendors
- Strong organizational skills with excellent attention to details
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize those projects to meet desired deadlines
- Solution-oriented with ability to problem solve within new / ambiguous situations
- Strong client service skills and demonstrated ability to interact effectively across all levels of an organization
- Ability to plan and organize work and self in order to achieve objectives and targets; accountable for the delivery of outcomes; strives to meet and exceed expectations
- Has a flexible approach to change; is able to work effectively in a variety of situations; constantly seeks improvements and is forward looking
- Ability to work independently while being able to establish strong working relationships with a network of internal and external staff
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Salesforce.com experience a plus
- Sharepoint experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree
- 3 years related work experience
U.S. Eligibility Requirements:
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement, which require, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.
Gallagher believes that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity and does not discriminate against nor favor any applicant because of race, color, religion, sex, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, or any other legally protected status. Equal employment opportunity will be extended in all aspects of the employer-employee relationship, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, demotion, compensation, benefits, layoff, and termination. In addition, Gallagher will make reasonable accommodations to known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified applicant with a disability, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business.