The BMW Sales Operations department as supported by the rpc Organization is seeking a Sales Coordinator to support the BMW Sales program. The Sales Coordinator will be exposed to a wide range of topics regarding BMW Sales Operations with a focus on processes in our dealer network. The position will include a variety of topics that will touch the Sales Department, Center Development and Marketing. You will support the analysis, coordination and implementation of cross-functional and time-critical activities that drive Sales and improve the Quality of Business. This includes supporting create and develop new approaches and channels for our products. You will have the opportunity to work with a highly agile and fast-paced team to drive operational excellence in our dealer network. Upon completion you will be able to utilize learned techniques and methodologies and apply them to your future profession.
While directly employed by The Retail Performance Company and have direct report to the rpc Organization, the incumbent will report daily to the BMW Sales Operations team.
Responsibilities and Duties
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: **
- Consultant/Subject matter expert to all regional offices.
- Assist and interpret Executive/Upper Management in Ad Hoc projects and analytics to better the overall business performance.
- Data analytics to track, maintain, and improve project’s key performance indicators.
- Coordinating project meetings, topics and presentations between multiple departments/regions.
- Accountable for all project deadlines.
- Must assist supervisor in preparation of Documents, PowerPoints, and Excels.
- Must be available outside of normal working hours to assist where needed.
- Must be able to self-teach at a fast pace.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize work load.
- Administrative assistance may be needed during busy working times.
- Point of contact for multiple departments to gather necessary data and materials to complete project related tasks.
- Steer, advise, and have ability to change perspective is needed.
- Must be able to represent the project/team in multiple aspects of the business (ex. Marketing, Sales, etc.).
- Must be able to assist field teams with knowledge, data, and guidance to ensure project alignment and overall goal.
- Review and validate all data/topics to ensure impact, sustainability and implementation.
- Must be able to analyze and identify hidden factors that are impacting dealer performance.
- Identify key issues in pre-existing business processes and in current dealer network.
- Ability of creative thinking and creativity is a plus.
- Support implementation of 2018 marketing per Dealer.
- Identify business opportunities in Dealerships to improve Dealer performance.
- Excellent Excel skills coupled with problem solving skills. Strong ability to think through a data problem and solution.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills.
- Microsoft Outlook and calendar management skills required.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and spirit.
- Positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and accept responsibilities.
- Ethical conduct.
- High comfort with training analysis and excel to produce resulting data output.
- Problem Solving/Analysis skills. Strong ability to think through to see all opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills. Strong expectation-setter and proactive communicator.
- Flexible/positive attitude.
- Uber Time Management.
- Marketing Experience a plus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: **
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and email.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: **
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK: **
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
40% of travel is expected for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary