National Breakfast & Lunch Franchisor seeking experienced multi-restaurant Territory Manager for company owned cafes
The Territory Manager will lead/manage the daily operations of multiple restaurants within a defined region by overseeing recruiting, training, management, budget compliance, marketing, guest relations, safety and security, and overall operations of assigned restaurants to ensure excellent customer service, high quality foods, people development, food safety, store cleanliness, and maximum profitability.
- Creates a positive working environment with positive reinforcement and coaching
- Keeps General Managers, Kitchen Managers, Team and/or Corporate promptly and fully informed of all issues (i.e. problems, unusual matters of significance and positive events) and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of
- Able to perform and prioritize all position responsibilities and performance objectives in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company guidelines
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company employees to foster and promote a cooperative working atmosphere, which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s guidelines and applicable laws. With input, support and/or approval from Upper Management, responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Essential Job Functions
- Sales and Profits
- Training and Development
- Policies and Procedures
- Performance Management
- Strong Leadership Skills – Serves as a role model for employees through teamwork support, attention to detail, quality control and interactions with Members, guests and team Members.
- Financial Accountability – Skills necessary to manage and control food costs, labor costs and expenses so that financial goals are met.
- Teamwork – Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
- Experience in supervising and training staff, including safety training.
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments; delegate work.
- Identifies and solves real problems.
- Works effectively with limited supervision.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel; general knowledge of computer functions.
- Thorough knowledge of catering, food preparation, plating, and presentation in order to perform analytical work, such as studying P&L reports, past sales experience records, etc.
- Proven track record in building sales, maintaining strong cost controls, and quality standards.
- Strong organizational skills.
- The ability to recruit, hire, train and develop management and staff in all aspects of restaurant operations.
- Must be detailed oriented with the capability to oversee all aspects of the business and multiple areas simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to drive profitable growth while continuously improving customer satisfaction.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Familiar with restaurant functions, policies, and procedures. Understanding of related legal and regulatory requirements.
- Be able to travel up to determined percentage of the time according to your territory assignment.
- High school diploma or equivalent required; College degree preferred
- Hospitality or Business degree a plus.
- At least five (5) years of related supervisory experience in the restaurant industry, with relevant line operations experience – must be able to perform all restaurant operations positions.
- A minimum of 3 years multi-unit experience restaurant experience.
- New restaurant opening experience is desired.
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to maintain insurance.
- Salary, Plus Bonus Structure
- Paid Time Off
- Reimbursable Travel Expenses
About Another Broken Egg
Another Broken Egg Cafe is an award-winning restaurant concept and a leader in the daytime brunch sector with 65 cafes open across the United States. The company’s mantra of “Nothing short of right is right” is exhibited throughout each location, communicated through hands-on owners who believe that every detail is important to the overall goal: making the customer happy. Today, the company enjoys a rich heritage of southern hospitality and a chef-inspired menu focused on fresh ingredients and creative recipes across a variety of breakfast classics, specialty cocktails, signature specials and fresh, made to order, dishes. Its units are open from 7am to 2pm daily. For more information, please visit www.anotherbrokenegg.com.
Job Type: Full-time, up to 50% overnight travel required
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- supervisory: 5 years
- multi-unit: 3 years