Elmcroft of Chesterley has open positions, all shifts for a Resident Assistant/Caregiver for our Assisted Living and Memory Care senior living community.
Find what calls to you at Elmcroft by Eclipse Senior Living. Let us enrich your life.
Elmcroft is dedicated to enriching the lives of the individuals who live and work with us by responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity and respect. Our Associates find fulfillment in making the lives of our Residents better as we strive to improve daily.
Provides personal care for Residents under direction of nursing staff.
- Verifies identity of Resident receiving medication, checks the MAR to assure correct medication is being given, and records time of administration or self-administration on specified forms or records.
- Supervises the self-administration of medications by presenting medication to Resident and observing ingestion or other application.
- Obtains and records Resident's vital signs (temperature, blood pressure, pulse and respiration rates), weight, food and fluid intake and output, as directed.
- Observes Resident to detect response to specified types of medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of unexpected reactions.
- Answers Residents' call signals to determine Residents' needs in 7 minutes or less according to Elmcroft Standards.
- Maintain safety of Residents
- Assure Resident hygiene by following bath schedule, and providing baths and/or sponge baths at all other times as is necessary.
- Assists Resident with dressing and toileting as needed and assigned.
- Observe Resident for change in condition and report any unusual occurrence to the Resident Services Director and/or supervisor in charge.
- Complete incident report in its entirety for any unusual occurrence, event, or change in condition.
- Assist with meal service by setting tables, serving Residents, providing necessary refills or seconds, and removing dishes as Residents are finished eating. Bus tables after meals to assist in cleaning the dining room. Vacuum room as assigned.
- Cleans common areas as assigned and appropriate to shift.
- Completes daily paperwork as required to assure all assigned duties are being performed for each Resident.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal regulatory training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our Residents.
- Education: High School or GED preferred three to six months related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- MUST have current HCA, NCA or NRA Certification
- CRIMINAL BACKGROUND AND DRUG TESTING CLEARANCE REQUIRED.
Let us enrich your life while you enrich the lives of our beloved Residents!
Job Type: Full-time
- patient care: 1 year (Preferred)
- current HCA, NCA or NRA Certification: I am currently acquiring this license/certification and it will be complete in the next 30 days (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off