Adaptable, LLC is a startup management consulting firm doing projects in both the public and private sector.
Looking for an associate consultant who is willing to work on a portfolio of projects, both client and internal. The two main initiatives among others are: 1) a city leadership project focused on running cross-sector collaborations to solve complex social challenges (including two trips to each of 10 North American cities), and 2) an internal project to build a mobile application that turns content that we consume (reading, listening, and watching) into a graph of our interests.
As this is a startup, this role includes assisting with both high level and administrative tasks to assure that organization runs smoothly and effectively. The role would probably be a contract to hire position; start date ASAP.
Client-facing project support
o Associate consultant role
+ City Initiative Project
- Build and maintain a city narrative for social impact initiatives of 10 cities
- Develop a strong knowledge of each city initiative - details and progress
- Maintain tracking metrics
- Capture meeting notes ( >70 words per minute)
- Requires attending 1-week conference in NYC plus travel to ~10 cities, twice in the next 12 months
+ Economic Development Project
- Participate in projects by bringing clarity and project management to special initiatives
- Make and maintain a clear project plan and issues list
- Create marketing & communications materials
Internal project support
o Special projects – lead the planning and execution of key internal projects
o Assure effective and efficient office task administration, by pitching in on:
If interested, please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $50,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Full Time Opportunity:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: