- Develop and Configure bots that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand and are in accordance with standard design principles and conventions for the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution.
- Support the Operational Teams during Testing and rollout implementation phases.
- Problem solving issues that arise in running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- Create and maintain Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Solution documentation.
- Support existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process. * Independently handle technical issues.
- Provide on-going operational support including bug fixes and any system change activities during stabilization period.
REQUIRED SKILL SETS
- NET * C#.NET * Server-side web development such as ASP.NET,Web API, MVC * Microsoft SQL Server * Object Oriented Development practices and principles * WCF * Git/Github/Gitlab source code repositories * Awareness of common design patterns * Good understanding of n-tier development
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE * Must be an experienced Blue Prism RPA developer with minimum 2 years’ Blue Prism RPA experience on Blue Prism coding certification highly preferred
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and typically 3 years of experience or equivalent education
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $50.00 to $70.00 /year
- Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- RPA: 2 years (Required)
- Charlotte, NC (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)