Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in intelligence community? What if you could find a position that is tailor made for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? Efficient software development teams make the most of their time by limiting the activities that take developers away from writing their code. That’s why we need you, an experienced DevOps engineer to help us design and architect an automated DevOps pipeline that shortens the time it takes to get new capabilities from development to production to support mission critical operations.
As a DevOps Engineer on our team, you’ll use your development experience to streamline our software development life cycle from requirements to monitoring in production. You’ll lead efforts to incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks, and free up the team’s developers to do what they do best – innovate. You’ll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like agile development, chaos engineering, Cloud-based development, and serverless while developing software that will improve national security. As a technical leader, you’ll identify new opportunities to build software solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we build tools to transform the future of the intelligence community.
Empower change with us.
Nice If You Have:
- 8+ years of experience with technology in a professional work environment
- Experience with implementing and maintaining Jenkins
- Experience with writing scripts and glue to tie together services, functionalities, and tools using technologies, including Python scripting, Bash, Boto3, JSON, and YML and XML templates
- Experience with Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS),
- Experience with tools, including Docker, Kubernetes, and Ansible
- Knowledge of end-to-end modern Agile software development
- Top Secret clearance required
- BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Ability to obtain a Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification within 6 months of start date
- Experience in a systems engineering or systems administration role
- Knowledge of Linux and Linux system administration
- Ability to use automation tools and Infrastructure-as-Code to manage installations, pipelines, and scripting
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph preferred
- MS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics is a plus
- Security+ CE, SSCP, CCNA-Security, or GSEC Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.