- Swing Shift that includes Saturdays (Wed-Sat 12pm- 10 pm)
- Monitor, track, and assign Break/Fix (HD) and Install, Change, Move, Surplus (ICMS, i.e., SR) tickets
- Verify tickets for correct routing and research and reroute incorrectly routed tickets
- Update ticket status and provide work documentation on HD and SR tickets
- Prioritize and assign daily work/tasks based on Quality of Service, remaining SLA times, priority tasking, and first-in, first-out. Perform preliminary categorization of problems
- Assign tickets to appropriate queues. Notify site technicians of any priority or mission-critical problems or tickets and Route tickets to the appropriate member of the site queue team
- Check tickets for incomplete items (missing asset #, location, etc.) or insufficient documentation. Complete required ticket updates and work documentation.
- Escalate problems or tickets to higher-level management when required and/or necessary.
Candidate MUST complete training during the first several months on contract, for this position. Dayshift training is preferred.
- MUST BE U.S. CITIZEN
- Must have ACTIVE TS/SCI with PG
- Must have 5 years related experience AND Bachelors Degree in a technical field of study (computer science) OR 10 years related experience
- Must have 2 years experience in customer service, technical helpdesk, office administration, or project management.
- Must have excellent customer service and organizational skills.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and willingness to be a team player.
- Must be comfortable prioritizing the work of others based on established directions and guidelines and working under moderate pressure.
- Must be an assertive individual with a great deal of flexibility and the ability to adapt to frequently changing work volumes.
- Knowledge of or familiarity with the SupportIT database/application
- WINTEL and/or UNIX system administrators looking to perform non-technical work
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $89,000.00 - $125,000.00 per year
Mission First is conducting virtual/phone interviews.
- Help Desk: 5 years (Preferred)
- Do you have active SCI with PG? Which agency?
Security Clearance Required:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Weekends required
- Day shift
- Night shift
- 10 hour shift
- Only full-time employees eligible