- 5+ years’ experience in Product Management, Operations or Management Consulting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to senior management.
- Exhibits sound business judgment, a proven ability to influence others and take ownership, possesses strong analytical skills, leads data-driven analyses, and influences results.
- Strong ability to coordinate and collaborate closely with stakeholder teams across Amazon, including Sales, Tech, Product, Branding, Fulfillment and Operations.
- Ability to work in a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing startup environment, willingness to roll up your sleeves and pitch in wherever necessary.
Looking for an opportunity to move fast and make a big impact? Amazon’s Multi-Channel fulfillment program (MCF) is looking to redefine how Amazon Sellers utilize our supply chain capabilities. Our vision is ambitious - to fulfill orders for every customer in the world, regardless of where the transaction occurs.
The Senior Product Manager will own core MCF products, building Seller-facing features that leverage Amazon’s fulfillment capabilities for external (non-Amazon) fulfillment sales channels. Product ownership is end-to-end, starting with the customer need, working backwards to define scalable products, while partnering with our tech team from build to launch. We’re looking for someone who brings fresh insights and takes charge in a start-up environment with lots of ambiguity. The ideal candidate is someone who “thinks big” while diving deep, remains flexible to change, and someone with a passion for innovation at internet speeds. Innovation has made us the global company that we are today.
- Lead the creation of products within the MCF space end-to-end, from conception through rollout.
- Develop a deep understanding of Seller and Customer needs to effectively design products that “work backwards” and address real customer pain points.
- Build products that contribute to a seamless and intuitive Seller experience.
- Write documents to present core features and concepts to Amazon leadership to gain buy-in.
- Liaise with Operations, Tech, Sales, and UX partners to create a shared vision and roadmap for implementation.
- Knowledge of SQL or the ability to learn basic SQL.
- Experience working in Omnichannel fulfillment or strategy.
- Experience working within a high-growth, technology company would be highly beneficial.