Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology who wants to work in a collaborative environment? As an experienced Onboarding Analyst
you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. If so, consider an opportunity with Deloitte under our Project Delivery Talent Model. Project Delivery Model (PDM) is a talent model that is tailored specifically for long-term, onsite client service delivery.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
- Require procedure execution in alignment with our client's standard and training curriculum while supporting daily operational rhythms and routines.
- Each onboarding 'package' will consist of one more multiple products that has specific documentation requirements and processing guidelines.
- The individual will ensure all elements are in place, prepare for activating products, and lead follow ups with the client as needed and gather or correct required documents.
Our Core Technology Operations (CTO) team offers differentiated operate services for our clients with solutions to help organizations scale and optimize critical business operations, drive speed to outcome, deliver business transformation, and build resilience in an uncertain future.
Our operate services within CTO include:
- Foundry Services: Operate services providing flexible, recurring resource capacity for client initiatives, projects, tasks, and enhancement.
- Managed Services: Operate services that provide ongoing maintenance, monitoring, and optimization for IT/Engineering applications & products.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Ability to execute detailed procedures with high attention on quality.
- Ability to understand and apply onboarding requirements.
- Ability to engage with client in concise and professional written (email) and verbal (phone) channels.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel 10%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Role is remote
- Experience in the domains of: Customer onboarding, KYC, Account opening, Treasury operations/Product Knowledge, banking/Capital Markets Operations
- Processing/production role experience