DPR McHam, Ltd. is an established oil services company with over 30 years in the industry. We currently have openings for a Heavy Equipment Operators based in our Levelland / Lubbock, TX locations.
We are currently looking for Backhoe Operator, Dozer Operator, Excavator Operator & Maintainer Operator. We prefer the candidate to have a Class "A" CDL license.
Monday-Friday with weekend work days as necessary
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Operates equipment to level materials for finish grade of land and roadways.
- Inspects and maintains equipment.
- Solid understanding of grades, transitions and curves.
- Avoids hazards such as utility lines and falling objects
- Performs other tasks as needed.
- Complies with Company Safety Program.
- Maintain safe working conditions for all present in immediate area.
- Perform and document daily inspections of assigned equipment.
- Prefer at least 3 years heavy equipment experience.
- Basic knowledge of all tools and equipment utilized by oil and gas industry.
- Manage multiple tasks and set priorities to meet project deadlines.
- Adapt well to ever changing climate and operational conditions.
- Must possess a valid current driver license with acceptable motor vehicle record.
- Ability to receive and execute directives.
- Ability to drive and operate all equipment under varying work conditions.
- Must be able to pass a Background Check and a Pre-Employment Drug Test
- Able to lift 50+ lbs, stand, sit for long periods of time indoors and outdoors
- Ability to meet regular attendance and schedule with dependability and consistency