5 Generation Bakers is a large bread bakery located in McKees Rocks. Right now we're looking for experienced food facility sanitation workers.
- Cleaning bakery equipment to ensure everything is properly sanitized for the next day's production. This includes disassembling larger equipment to clean as well as cleaning smaller utensils.
- Following standard operating procedures for specific types of equipment.
- Running larger equipment through rack washer.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Removal of all trash from the building, including removing all food debris from production area
- Experience in Food Industry Sanitation
- Experience working in an SQF certified facility a plus
- Good team working skills as well as the aptitude to work alone
- Ability to work in a manufacturing environment (loud, hot, etc.)
- Ability to withstand repetitive bending and lifting up to 30lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
5 Generation Bakers is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 - $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Sanitation: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A “Fair Chance” job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices when performing background checks)
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Company's Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible