SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Directly supervises employees in the Sales Associates Department. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
COMPUTER SKILLS: Basic knowledge of how to use a computer is needed. Our main operating system is Mind Body Online (MBO) and they must be able to learn this system in a timely manner in order to be successful in their position and train others how to use it. They also will need to know the basics of excel as well.
OTHER SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Multi tasking, customer service skills, management skills.
- Must be promotional-oriented and have the ability to direct sales through company
- Must have at least 3 years sales experience.
required outreach programs.
- Ability to take 1-2 OTF classes per week so that they are able to effectively describe the
workout to prospective clients.
- Ability to manage difficult or emotional customer and employee situations
Job Type: Full-time
PAY Below also includes a $18,000 a year bonus potential
COMPANY: Orangetheory Fitness uses scientifically proven concepts to push your body to do its best. Participants complete intervals throughout the hour training session. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus and tone and shape your body like nothing else. Orangetheory Fitness is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization with 300+ locations open in the US and Canada and over 400+ new fitness studios under development nationally and internationally. Check out www.orangetheoryfitness.com to find out more.
Responsibilities and Duties
This position is primarily responsible for making sure all operations of the studio are run in a smooth manner at all times by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Hires, trains and schedules all studio sales staff. Develop and review monthly goals with sales staff.
- Manages, develops and evaluates the performance of all OTF sales and training staff for ongoing success and future growth. Responsible for 30-60-90 and annual performance reviews.
- Conducts regular sales staff meetings and attends all required webinars and other requested corporate meetings.
- Manages client and staff concerns as well as the daily operations of a fast-paced fitness studio.
- Works directly with Head Trainer in increasing studio utilization and workout traffic.
- Executes company’s marketing and social media efforts to promote the studio and brand and insures that sales and training staff are effectively participating in marketing and social media.
- Holds staff meetings and training in order to ensure the success of the studio.
- Executes and coordinates company’s marketing and ongoing sales drivers (pre-sale events, studio events, outreach).
- Models all studio activities through self-involvement (lead by example).
- Manages disciplinary actions involving all OTF studio employees.
- Is responsible for meeting performance metrics (KPI’s), revenue, ordering, inventory, payroll and facilities maintenance.
- Ensures Sales Associates are meeting or exceeding goals.
- Meeting or exceeds personal sales goal as well as studio total goal.
Qualifications and Skills
ATTENDANCE: Must be punctual and timely in meeting all requirements of performance, including, but not limited to, attendance standards and work deadlines; beginning and ending assignments on time; and scheduled work breaks; where applicable.
COMPETENCIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem Solving - Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
- Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer and employee situations;
- Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service;
- Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Managing People - Includes staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; Takes responsibility for subordinates' activities; Makes self available to staff; Provides regular performance feedback; Develops subordinates' skills and encourages growth; Solicits and applies customer feedback (internal and external); Fosters quality focus in others; Improves processes, products and services.; Continually works to improve supervisory skills.
- Business Acumen - Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals; Analyzes market and completion and adapts strategy to changing conditions.
- Safety and Security –All employees are responsible for observing safety and security procedures as applicable and reporting potentially unsafe conditions to management.
- Properly escalates all business decisions that affect staff and members in a major way to regional manager by using professional sound judgement
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
- sales: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)