As a Multi-Unit Manager, you will be leading the New England Market of clients that Wolfoods provides services for. We currently have 4 demanding accounts in this market, all operating in Wisconsin during the summer season. You will be responsible for all locations with up to 23 Managers and 56 Support Staff in your region. You will be reporting directly to Wolfoods, headquartered in New York. You will be responsible for ongoing operations within your territory - hiring & training, upholding and streamlining processes, liaising between each location, and actively participating in day-to-day operations as needed.
If you are a strong leader who is passionate about people, detail-oriented, energized by the idea of changing the way America's youth eat at Summer Camp, and full of positive energy, this may be the position for you.
- Customer Experience: Take pride in delivering an exceptional customer experience including a spotless clean environment, product quality and the kind of customer service that puts a smile on everyone's face. Closely monitor and quickly respond to customer feedback via multiple channels.
- Staffing, Scheduling & Personnel management: Hire, train & develop staff. Manage employee scheduling and payroll. Address performance issues swiftly and respectfully. Coordinate staffing on a weekly and daily basis.
- Training & Development: Foster and embrace a culture of training and learning at all levels within the organization.
- Operations: Ensure all procedures are being executed efficiently, effectively and at the highest level. Ensure functionality of all equipment and manage general facility upkeep. Develop strong cross-functional partnerships that ensure the right support is provided to each location.
- Financial and Qualitative results: Ensure all venues in your area meet financial and qualitative goals. Oversee Inventory and set daily & weekly pars. Supervise ordering, receiving, and proper product handling.
- Catering & Menu Implementation: Manage menu execution including Meal Service, Snacks, Catering, Signage, Allergens Food Preparations, Special Requests, & Pack-Out Meals.
- Team building and culture: Maintain a positive, warm and high-performance culture. Demonstrate hands-on management, rolling up your sleeves and jumping in wherever needed. Be a role model for delivering an exceptional customer experience. Foster a positive, team-oriented environment that ensures the sharing of best practices and a commitment to goal achievement.
What Makes You Great
Specifically, you must have:
- Passionate about food and even more passionate about people. Helping others succeed and delighting customers makes you happy.
- Proactive, resourceful and scrappy you always find a way
- Able to handle a fast-paced and demanding environment with grace. Flexible and able to roll with it.
- Disciplined approach to priority setting with the ability to identify the root cause of store operations and people opportunities, and move quickly to improve performance.
- Service oriented with a commitment to quality and consistency on top of every detail
- Unwavering honesty, transparency and integrity.
- Great sense of humor and contagious positive energy
- Flexible & reliable able to respond to and ensure coverage for any staffing challenge that may arise.
What We Offer :
- 4+ years of Food Service Management experience. You don't necessarily need to have been an Multi-Unit Manager, but you do need to have managed a team of 40+ people.
- Computer skills including Email, Food Service Software, Microsoft Word & Excel, Various Applications and willingness to learn new technologies to aid in operational efficiency, accountability, and success.
- Competitive compensation, plus bonus program-we reward both personal and company-wide performance
- Company Vehicle
- Possibility of both Seasonal or Year Round Opportunities
- Salary may vary based on experience
- The opportunity to play a key role in growing concept in a company that though is Food Service Focused, partners with communities to "do good" and inspire positive cultural environments. There is a tremendous personal growth and reward that comes with that.
Wolfoods specializes in Summer Camp Food Service. We believe we offer the best dining in the summer camp market. Wolfoods is committed to changing the stigma associated with camp food as being institutionalized low grade cafeteria food. Instead, we pride ourselves on scratch cooking methods, fresh ingredients, local when possible, and healthy preparations. Everyone enjoys "kids food", adults just call it "comfort food".
Wolfoods breaks away from the standard approach towards "camp food" by eliminating the standard Freezer To Table fare and improving it with Home Style Scratch Cooking. Partnering with Camps committed to offering campers healthy, fresh, and delicious foods, WOLFoods is changing the perception of camp food into something more of suitably called Camp Cuisine.
Summer Camp Kitchens and Dining Halls are a great opportunity to educate campers on the importance of Balanced Diets and Green Initiatives.
A diverse menu offering allows campers to not only enjoy their favorites, but to experience culture through exploring cuisine. Each meal offers something freshly baked on site by one of our professional bakers in the camp Bakery. Campers can enjoy perfectly executed entrees or they may enjoy an offering from the Morning Fruit and Yogurt Bar at breakfast and during lunch and dinner, the Salad Bars.
No camper is left without personalized care. Any camper requiring Special Diets is attended to with the importance by one of our trained chefs. Wolfoods is practiced and prepared to cook for an array of diets ranging from Kosher to Nut Free, or Gluten Free to Vegan.