Full-time | Part-time | Internship
Full Job Description
As a Brand Ambassador at our agency, you would be responsible for driving revenue and assisting with new business and campaign development. In addition to representing some of the most well-known and largest clients in the industry, top representatives assist with new campaign pilots and client meetings.
Training is provided for this role!
Once acclimated into the role, additional responsibilities may include:
- Mentoring others
- Developing and teaching effective sales strategies
- Tracking industry trends/competition
- Conducting corporate training classes
- Field training/shadowing
- Performance evaluating and coaching
Top reasons to work with our agency:
- Longevity and security. With over 15 years in business and a national network of 30 offices, we offer opportunities in a variety of industries with tremendous growth potential.
- Our core values have not changed. Our motto is "Do the right thing, even when no one is looking." We have long been acknowledged for our commitment to excellence.
- A commitment to diversity. As a leader in the business community, we are committed to diversity in every aspect of our hiring policies and understand that individual differences make our company strong. Whether you have experience and are changing careers or a recent college graduate - We empower our team to make decisions and encourage creativity.
- A reputation for excellence. We have recognized nationally as one of the BEST and BRIGHTEST COMPANIES TO WORK FOR.
- 2-3 years of experience in retail, hospitality, sales, or marketing
- BA/BS preferred but not required with experience in hospitality and/or leadership
- Ability to quickly learn through corporate classroom-style training and hands-on field training
- Proven track record of effective leadership
- Some training or management experience preferred
- Confidence and effective communication skills (i.e., a “people person")
- Professional image
- Strong verbal / written communication
- Negotiation and presentation skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: $37,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Only full-time employees eligible