The MANNA Internship program is designed to mentor either an undergraduate or graduate student who is interested in making a career in the nonprofit development or affordable housing field.
MANNA is currently accepting applications and setting interviews for:
- Summer 2020 (May – August)
The focus of the program is to assist young professionals along the path of professional development, gaining the knowledge, resources, and experience they need to join the affordable housing field and gain valuable development experience. Our internship is unpaid, but eligible students may receive school credit.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Donor cultivation and stewardship
- Identify and research prospective new donors or funding opportunities
- Play a pivotal role in MANNA fundraising events and all aspects as needed
- Assist the team in tracking gifts and support
- Collaborate with other interns and staff on day-to-day work
- Write and interview prospective stories for the MANNA Newsletter
- Assist in MANNA's advocacy efforts
- Excellent reading and writing skills
- Language: English (proficient)
- A commitment to social justice
- An interest in the nonprofit world
HOW TO APPLY
You are invited to apply for the internship program by submitting a cover letter and resume. In your cover letter, let us get to know you by explaining what you would like to gain from a MANNA internship, why you want to make a career in affordable housing or Development, and what kind of future career paths are of interest to you.
Manna, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Internship
This Job Is:
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education