Membership Sales Representative
Membership Sales Representative (MSR) represent Crunch Fitness to prospective members ensuring they have a welcoming, informative, and enjoyable experience during their club visits ultimately leading to joining the gym. MSR's contribute to achieving club membership goals by meeting or exceeding personal new member enrollment targets. MSR's turn every guest club visit into a new member relationship by listening to guests’ goals, presenting Crunch Fitness and their Services in a way that best connects with them, and establishing trust in Crunch Fitness through transparent pricing, open dialogue, and a passion for fitness. MSC's integrate how personal training can play a vital role in achieving fitness goals with 100% of prospective new members.
Reports to: General Manager
Fluent in English, Proficient reading and writing skills, Computer and social media knowledge
Strong Sales and customer service with fitness background
- Membership Sales
- Greet all members & guests with a smile and wish them well as they exit the club
- Check in all members and guests in accordance with company procedures
- Facilitate any messages on club software at member check-in
- Answer phones in courteous, helpful, professional manner
- Communicate special events to members and guests
- Maintain an atmosphere, which makes members feel welcome
- Facilitate all member requests or forward to a manager
- Maintain professional disposition at all times
- Generate leads/new business through member promotions, leads, referrals, social media and guest passes.
- Manage and follow-up on 100% of Leads, referrals, Missed Guests, and any other opportunities.
- As a contributing team member, assist the front desk as necessary allowing members to receive a friendly greeting/check-in and prompt attention to their needs.
- Sell retail products
- Schedule member services: tanning, etc.
- Facilitate payment of member services in accordance with company procedures
- Know club facility, services, and schedules
- Maintain a clean and organized work area
- Assist in all projects as delegated by club management
- Follow all policies and procedures in the Employee Handbook
- Opening and closing duties
- Monthly or Weekly Department Meetings Employee Training Meetings
Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team.
Looking to combine work, fitness and fun? Crunch Fitness is looking for energetic, enthusiastic people that are passionate about health and fitness to join our team. Working at Crunch is more than a job, it’s an opportunity to inspire others to reach their fitness goals. Our ‘No Judgments’ philosophy attracts a diverse and welcoming group of professionals and makes Crunch an amazing company to work for.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full-service locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage® bed, and an extensive schedule of Crunch’s signature classes including Zumba®, BodyWeb with TRX®, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs Bootcamp, and more.
Please note: This job description was designed as a summary of the typical function of the job, and is not a comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities. The tasks and duties might differ from those outlined above and other duties, as assigned may be part of the job.
Fitness Club Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer Our Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location