League is a digital alternative to traditional health insurance. Led by serial entrepreneur and Kobo founder Michael Serbinis, we are bringing much needed innovation to the stagnant health care industry. League enables employers to give employees access to health and wellness spending accounts, flexible and cost-effective group insurance plans and workplace health services, all through our website and mobile apps. Our mission is to help people live healthier, happier lives every day.
The Health and Wellness Coordinator will work closely with Member Engagement & Health team members. The Health and Wellness Coordinatorwill be responsible for planning, coordinating and executing all onsite and virtual corporate wellness initiatives for League’s Health@Work clients in the United States as well as manage, maintain and grow the League Health Marketplace partnerships in both the U.S. and Canada.
What's the day to day of the Health and Wellness Coordinator?
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with League health partners, including individual health/wellness professionals, as well as gyms, studios, clinics, and other health partners.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for corporate clients and health partners on all matters specific to Health@Work services in the U.S.
- Understand the needs and interests of customers and their employees, provide recommendations for Health@Work services accordingly, and identify opportunities to strategically enhance existing programs.
- Work with League Health Services team to develop assets for Health@Work services, including communication and sales tools, service packages, and more.
- Find and develop relationships with new/innovative health partners for Health@Work services, such as new fitness class instructors, onsite massage partners or virtual learning platforms in all League markets.
- Manage the League Health@Work administrative tool, including event set-up, communication with clients/employees, invoicing and payments.
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives and account development to internal teams.
- Recruit, onboard, and validate Health Providers.
- Manage all virtual partnerships and prospecting partners to fill marketplace requirements in both U.S. and Canada.
- Perform necessary daily operations to maintain Health Marketplace function.
What are the qualifications of the Health and Wellness Coordinator?
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in a health and wellness or account management position
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Health and Wellness: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account Management: 1 year (Preferred)