- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related field
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a finance operations environment
Amazon is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager to join the Finance Operations team, a global shared service for Amazon. This manager will lead the O2C process for Amazon Logistics inclusive of billing, collections, cash application and dispute resolution. Partner with Amazon Logistics to become an expert in both their present day operations and their future business needs. Apply your industry expertise to: (1) build customer-centric processes that improve productivity, reduce costs and reduce defects; (2) guide technology priorities and requirements; (3) drive the globalization of processes with a common measurement system; (4) launch new tools, processes and programs; and (5) develop and pitch ideas for continuous improvement. This role operates in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and influences decisions of multiple business leaders, globally. The leader must leverage data to make decisions and own the operational review of weekly and monthly scorecards.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Formulate and implement Global Accounts Receivable operating policy, processes, standards, procedures and corrective actions
- Guides, coaches and supports the Accounts Receivable department using industry best-practices and expertise
- Actively fosters creativity, conducts effective brainstorming and promotes creative solutions within the organization
- Analyze data to help uncover patterns, root cause, or opportunities and organize into compelling business cases for AR optimization and performance improvement
- Provide direction and detailed requirements to the technical team who will be responsible for building out our O2C systems and O2C datalake.
- Work cross functionally with Amazon Logistics, Finance, and Customers, to advocate for processes that provide a great customer experience while accelerating free cash flow.
- Promote consistency in defining and measuring progress with data, using tools such as Tableau
- 3+ years of people management experience
- Global Finance operations experience
- Experience in logistics/transportation/supply chain/package delivery/last mile operations
- Experience with Tableau, Cognos, Quicksight and/or similar tool
- Experience influencing and partnering with teams that are responsible for growing sales and NPI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation