Registered Nurse (RN) Correctional Facility Contract Positions
Global Diagnostic Services is currently seeking qualified RNs to work full-time at a Correctional Facility located in North Carolina. The Nurse will provide inmates with routine and emergency health care in the Health Services department in the correctional facility.
Qualifications for Registered Nurse (RN) :
- Minimum 1-year correctional or clinical experience required.
- Must have and maintain an active, unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of North Carolina or Compact State.
- Must work 12hr shifts
- Flexible Schedules
- Weekly Pay/Direct Deposit
- Referral Bonuses
- 13 or 26-week contracts
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Correctional: 1 year (Required)
- Hookerton, NC (Preferred)
- Crisis Prevention Intervention (Required)
- TB Skin Test documentaton (Required)
- CPR (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)