Demand Local is seeking a highly motivated Senior Search Engine Marketing Manager to join its growing team. The Senior SEM Account Manager will be a Google Adwords expert, with the ability to train others in SEM. They will also be responsible rolling out Google Adwords features to every Demand Local client. This person will be responsible for training our Operations Team on SEM best practices, create a SEM workflow, work with our Operations Team on a day-to-day basis, and work with Sales and Account Managers to guarantee client success. This role is critical to Demand Local. This candidate will a have large impact on a growing organization, and will work with nearly all VPs and C-Level members of the organization.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Easily explain and quickly implement nearly any Google Adwords feature
- Train members of the operations team on Google Adwords and regularly test their skills and knowledge.
- Be responsible for the team’s Adwords product knowledge and success of the Adwords campaigns that others manage.
- Be hands on with the SEM campaigns of Demand Local’s largest clients to guarantee their success.
- Create strategies and rollout plans for Google Adwords features across hundreds of campaigns.
- Communicate effectively with Sales and Account Management regarding the performance of campaigns that are managed by others.
- Work with the Engineering Team to design and implement upgrades to Demand Local’s SEM reporting platform.
- Measure the adoption rate of Adwords features across Demand Local’s hundreds of clients.
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- Consider yourself to be an expert at Google Adwords and Google Analytics. Can navigate the UI and implement features with no hesitation.
- Consider yourself to be an expert at Microsoft Excel.
- Have at least 4 years experience actively managing Adwords campaigns and being responsible for the performance of the campaigns of others.
- Have experience training others on implementing and managing basic and advanced features of Google Adwords.
- Exceptional attention to detail and extremely high standards as to not make mistakes with creative, URLs, or keywords.
- Four-year degree and current certifications in Google Adwords
- Excellent organizational, task, and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple and changing priorities
- Open to the potential for a small amount of travel to Demand Local’s biggest clients
NOTE: THIS IS A FULL TIME POSITION IN OUR SAN FRANCISCO OFFICE. THIS IS NOT A REMOTE POSITION.
Job Type: Full-time