Mission/Purpose of the Job
The position will support the broader marketing and sales orgs. Work closely with the sales and marketing teams to verify incoming datasets, improve database quality, and identify opportunities to streamline lead handoff processes. Provide CRM and Hubspot integration support, conduct lead research, mine existing data sets and create customized marketing and sales reports. The individual must be a team-oriented with a global mindset who can work with stakeholders across the business to drive clear understanding of data requirements.
· Increase efficiency of outside sales team by providing insights into territory performance, optimizing lead distribution identifying and measure vertical marketing growth potential, win/loss like hood, providing insights on quote and order conversion data etc.
· Marketing Campaign ROI Analysis - increase overall campaign effectiveness through measurements
· Digital marketing metric to support Digital Market Associate
· Maintaining database integrity between Hubspot and CRM and linking insights
· Verify incoming datasets against internal and external databases for effective use by marketing and sales
· Maintain and utilize data governance lists and criteria to ensure data compliance
· Collaborate with CRM and web teams to identify data and process gaps between various marketing technologies
· Work closely with management to deliver up-to-date reports, processes, and best practices
· Deliver feedback on data quality of inbound marketing efforts to internal stakeholders
· Collaborate with marketing, business development, and sales teams to optimize lead turnaround times, enforce data quality standards, and create and maintain SLA’s
· Partner with Hubspot team to ensure minimum data quality from event and web campaigns and establish cross-functional priorities
· Provide visibility into ongoing data quality projects to wider sales and marketing teams
· Work closely with inside sales to ensure that Hubspot and Cloud4Customer (SAP CRM) are working well together and datasets are connected
· Work with external sales team to provide territory mapping, mining and opportunity identification
· Additional support of overall marketing programs, willingness to pitch in on any and all marketing projects when needed.
Skills / Knowledge / Experience
· B.S. in Finance, IT or Marketing preferred
· Experience with at least 1 leading CRM and Marketing Automation program required
· Hubspot and SAP experience a plus
· Ability to work independently and think creatively
· Strong ability to learn new technologies and leverage systems efficiently
· Intellectual curiosity and desire to be challenged
· Global-minded thinker who can prioritize and collaborate with regional teams
· Thrives in a fast-paced environment
· Team player willing to support and learn from the larger Marketing and Sales organizations
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Data minded but willing to think outside the box
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Must be a confident communicator and presenter
· Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time