A career in our Mergers and Acquisitions practice, within Deals Corporate Finance services, will provide you the opportunity to deliver innovative deal solutions to our clients, providing advice and support, from initiation through to deal completion. In short, we’re a part of helping some of the world’s leading companies across industries originate, create, execute, and realise value from deals. Through data driven insights we help our clients move in the right direction ensuring maximum value for their company. Our team offers strategic advice to investors and companies undertaking mergers and acquisitions or investment opportunities. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients by providing client specific commercial insight, market and competitor overviews, and investment/divestment advice and modelling.
Minimum Degree Required
Required Fields of Study
Minimum Years of Experience
3 year(s) of experience in investment banking
In accordance with FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) requirements, any offer of employment is contingent upon the submission of fingerprints to FINRA, receipt of satisfactory fingerprint screening results, and the completion of a satisfactory FINRA pre-registration review.
The PwC CF Associate plays an integral role in the work provided to clients, including participating in all phases of projects, which includes research, analysis, financial modelling and developing insights that address significant client issues related to growth and M&A strategies. The selected PwC CF Associate will have demonstrated the following knowledge: - Some experience working with, and strong fundamental understanding of, numerical data and conducting quantitative analyses related to company valuations, implementation of three statement financial models, and comparative and pro forma analyses;
- Working knowledge of all aspects of a sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory process;
- The ability to research and analyze pertinent client, industry, and technical matters related to, as well as troubleshoot and derive creative solutions related to, the M&A transaction process;
- Strong understanding of the global economy and M&A market trends that impact our clients and industries of focus; and,
- Fluency in Microsoft Office products.
The selected PwC CF Associate will have demonstrated the following skills related to client engagements and project management related to growth and M&A strategies that includes the following: - Ability to mentor analysts and manage clients and senior banker expectations while working on multiple transactions;
- Working knowledge and understanding of identifying and addressing client needs: build solid relationships with clients; develop an awareness of Firm services; approach client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; deliver clear requests for information; demonstrate flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks; and,
- An ability to utilize effectively written and verbal business communication skills when interacting with clients and firm staff and/or management in a professional services business environment.
Learn more about how we work: https://pwc.to/how-we-work
PwC does not intend to hire experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PwC sponsorship through the H-1B lottery, except as set forth within the following policy: https://pwc.to/H-1B-Lottery-Policy.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
For positions based in San Francisco, consideration of qualified candidates with arrest and conviction records will be in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For positions in Albany (NY), California, Colorado, Nevada, New York City, Washington State, or Westchester County (NY), please visit the following link for pay range information: https://pwc.to/payrange-v1-advisoryseniorassociate