Come work for a unique brand in an exciting workplace in Berkeley with opportunities for growth!
This position is for a customer service fulfillment position and inventory organization.
Check out our website here to see the great products you will be working with!www.laurelburchstudios.com
This is a contract position and we require Monday through Friday hours, at approximately 25 hours per week. We also require a handwriting sample.
The Job Description is as follows:
- Pick and pack customer orders that come in each day by locating the items ordered in our warehouse.
- You will be expected to wrap each item in our colorful tissue paper and write a Thank You note to go out with each customer's order. We have a process on how to do this according to our brand that can be easily learned.
- The job requires careful attention to maintaining our inventory and overall warehouse organization.
- Sustaining a clean and neat work environment is an essential function of the position.
- The job includes assisting with packing inventory for events and sales.
- Count items to maintain inventory
- Unpack and count in new shipments.
- You will be working with your supervisors on the organization of the warehouse and various miscellaneous projects.
- Must have excellent punctuality, attendance, and reliability
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift and/or move objects 10-30 lbs. Occasionally lift and/or move objects that weigh more than 40 lbs.
- Must be comfortable with occasionally climbing ladders.
- Must be able to work quickly and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have nice handwriting
- Must have great communication skills.
- Must be a team player.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: