Junior Network Administrator
Superlative Technologies, Inc. (dba SuprTEK), is seeking candidates for the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Cybersecurity Network Operations (CyberNetOps) Design Deploy Sustain (CNODDS) contract. The team will provide lifecycle services that ID6 or successors use to architect, develop, integrate, deploy, secure, operationalize, sustain, document, patch, monitor, optimize and evolve CyberNetOps capabilities.
- Perform and implement IP network upgrades.
- Perform STIGs and SRMs on Network Devices
- Remediate IAVA and ACAS findings
- Apply knowledge of LAN/WAN networking to install, change, and decommission network equipment, routing, and perform host migrations.
- Test and evaluate network systems to eliminate vulnerabilities and improve overall network reliability.
- Upgrade the telemetry network for network reliability.
- Create and apply router/switch configurations
- Review network design documents Required Experience/Qualifications
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Requires at least one of the following certifications within 6 months of hire date: CCNA Security, CySA+, GIC SP, GSEC, Security+CE, SSCP, CASP+CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP, GCED, GCIH
- Familiarity with installing, repairing and troubleshooting Cisco's routers (Layer 3) and Cisco's switches (Layer 2), OSPF and BGP routing protocols, VRF, GRE tunneling, RIPv2, STP, HSRP, VLAN, EtherChannel, Ethernet, ASYNC, SYNC, cable pinouts, and Layer 1 circuit testing/troubleshooting. Understand and apply NIST patch management guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics Special
- Must possess a secret clearance • Some Travel may be required
SuprTEK is an IT Engineering and Professional Services firm focused on helping the DoD and government agencies ensure mission success by delivering exceptional solutions with proven results. SuprTEK specializes in strategic business planning and management; information security and assurance, IT solution engineering and delivery, IT operations management, Health IT, Service Center operations, and Enterprise Integrated Services. Since 1996, SuprTEK has performed exceptionally on a multitude of contracts ranging in size from short-term management consulting engagements to fully managed IT outsourcing efforts. Our Corporate Headquarters is in Ashburn, Virginia with a wide array of opportunities throughout the DC Metro Area. We also have a strong presence in the St. Louis Metro East area and other locations.
SuprTEK provides competitive compensation and a benefits package which includes the following: medical insurance (including dental/vision/prescription), a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, training reimbursement, on-demand eLearning, company paid life insurance, optional disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, and more.