Are you looking for an opportunity to create an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a solution easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We’re looking for you, a developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 1+ years of experience as a Web designer and developer
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office
- Experience with responsive design
- Ability to display a portfolio showcasing broad design and development competencies, including usability, UI design, development best practices, and comprehension of Web technologies
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in visual design, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED required
- Experience with Web development libraries, including jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with UX and user-centered design
- Knowledge of information architecture, workflow design, information management, and governance for site usability
- Knowledge of evolving Web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Possession of excellent presentation, interpersonal, client support, and collaboration skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.