We are looking to add a Front Desk Coordinator at the Georgia School of Orthodontics! We are an accredited 3 year orthodontic residency program, located in the Sandy Springs and Duluth areas. Our team members have the opportunity to work with our highly skilled team and utilize state of the art technology! We are seeking an experienced, energetic, and motivated individual.
Applicants must be professional and able to multi-task, and have at least three years of experience working the front desk in a medical practice.
Qualified candidates will have excellent organizational skills, be passionate about customer service, extremely organized, understand that patient information is confidential and be willing to protect that information, must be dependable, honest, and trust worthy.
Job Duties include:
- Checking in and out patients
- Reviewing account before the patient’s appointment
- Verifying new patient forms have been completed
- Answering patient phone calls and scheduling patients
- Printing daily schedule and reports for confirming appointments
- Checking e-mails, voicemails and follow up with patients
- Providing detailed notes on all patient phone calls
- Maintaining professionalism during phone calls
- Communicating with patients any issues in treatment
- Performing any additional tasks or projects as needed
Essential qualifications are:
- MUST BE Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Happy, energetic personality and able to connect with our callers, guests, faculty, and Residents
- Must be team player
- Excellent spoken communication skills
- Communicates clearly and remains positive
- Can-do attitude and great work ethic
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Continuous and quick learner
- Dolphin Management and CRM Software experience a plus
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Applicants who do not have experience will not be considered for this position and will not receive a response!
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Fluent English and Spanish (Required)