Project Coordinator - (175314)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch Our Story:' https://www.hdrinc.com/our-story'
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
A Project Coordinator must be quality conscious with the ability to balance multiple assignments in a fast-paced, team environment. A team-oriented approach and the ability to work with different personalities and professional styles is essential. The ability to listen and understand customer expectations, take direction, and communicate effectively and on a timely basis is required.
The Project Coordinator is responsible for assisting project managers with the following:
- Reinforce quality procedures and work with staff to ensure compliance. Responsible to understand the quality program within the department and explain to PMs accurately regarding quality requirements. Enter and maintain project quality schedules in department scheduling program on an on-going basis.
- Maintain accurate project files throughout the life of projects. Work with project managers to set up their projects efficiently and accurately and track that all initiation requirements are met. Attend project reviews as necessary.
- General administrative support - this will include requests to assist with marketing support, meeting arrangements, travel coordination, answering phones, ordering catering, office supplies, and meeting support such as typing and tracking meeting minutes.
- Administrative support for projects include file management, updating schedules, attending, and documenting meetings, tracking documents, technical editing, and formatting of project documents, including Specifications.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with both internal and external clients regarding project inquiries or department procedures/requirements.
- Occasional travel to satellite offices to perform duties may be required.
- Perform other duties as needed
- Associate degree in a closely related field or combination of education and relevant experience
- A minimum of 1+ years related experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Able to work with and take direction from multiple levels of professional staff
- Work well under pressure in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Fully vaccinated for COVID-19. This position requires onsite client visits, or, this position will be co-located at the client site. The client requires all contractors/consultants/vendors who work or visit the site be fully vaccinated for COVID-19.
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous experience at an A/E firm a plus
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
We provide a comprehensive benefits package that promotes employee ownership, employee health, performance, and success, which includes medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, an employee assistance program, paid time off, parental leave, paid holidays, 401(k) retirement savings plan with employer match, employee referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement. The expected compensation range for this position is $24.43- $40.12 hourly depending upon skills, experience, education and geographical location. (Stated benefits are for full-time regular positions. Temporary and part-time roles eligible for limited benefits.)
Primary Location: United States-Washington-Bellevue
Industry: Building Engineering
Employee Status: Regular
BusinessClass: Marketing and Admin
Job Posting: Sep 14, 2023