Who We Are:
Goodwill of Southeast Georgia makes a difference in the communities we serve. At Goodwill, we believe work builds strong families, and creates the economic energy that builds strong communities. And at Goodwill, everything - from donations, to the revenue they generate, to the specialized training it provides - everything stays in our community. Goodwill, headquartered in Savannah, Georgia, has grown into a multi-million dollar operation with locations throughout Southeast Georgia.
What You Will Be Doing:
Greeting and assisting our donors with professional, high quality service. Assisting in the unloading of donations from vehicles and offer tax receipts. Breaking down the donations into categories. Maintaining a clean and organized work area. Transporting trash to dumpsters and compactors.
Who We Are Looking For:
What You Will Receive:
- Persons who are used to and enjoy working outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Persons with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Persons with the ability to lift, carry, push and pull heavy objects.
- Candidates must have the ability to work flexible schedules that will include evenings, holidays and weekends.
- Candidates that will embrace our values of Commitment, Learning, Accountability, Integrity, Service to Others, and Teamwork.
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Basic life and accidental insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings plan